Top Beauty Tips to glow your skin
Skin and beauty are like hand and glove, especially for those who are willing to show off their best confidently. A serious care of skin includes care from head to toes.
Following a routine skin care at an early age results in younger looking skin during the not so young years of our life. Eating organic food, staying away from smoke and using a skin protection under the sun, too count among the top beauty tips to glow your skin. Our skin loses its sheen because of breaking down of collagen. According to dermatologists, most of the wrinkles and age spots on our skin are caused due to exposure to sun. With the passage of time, the UV rays of the sun damage the elastin present in skin. The ten things which cause damage to the skin are:
- Exposure to sun- With each exposure to the sun, the epidermis gets damaged along with the high risk of skin cancer. The damage is continued with wrinkles, age spots, and visible redness of the skin.
- Smoking– The nicotine present in cigarettes narrows the capillaries which are responsible to bring blood to the skin which in turn hinders cell renewal and removal of toxins. It also damages collagen and elastin needed for young looking skin.
- Excessive stress- One can readily see the adverse effects of stress on the skin of a person.
- Mean nutrition- Highly processed food, fats and refined flour cause damage to the skin. It’s advisable to avoid the eatables which are white in colour, like white potato, sugar, pasta, etc.
- Sugar- Sugar gets attached to our collagen which leads to dry, cracked, sagging and aged complexion.
- Alcohol- Alcohol acts as a diuretic and can make the skin very dry. It also inflames the surface of the sin.
- Lack of sleep- Insufficient sleep produces excessive cortisol.
- Irregular or no exercise- Exercise promotes blood circulation which in turn promotes the growth of new cells.
- Cleansing routine- The skin gets striped off its natural moisture by the harsh exfoliants.
It must have been your die hard desire to know the top beauty tips to glow your skin and to have that picture perfect, unblemished skin. Exposure to sun, stress, poor nutrition, etc. is part and parcel of a modern lifestyle and there’s no escape from it. However, it definitely can be prevented by using some homemade remedies which are natural and cause no harm to the skin. So relax and go through the top beauty tips to glow your skin:
1) Get a glowing skin using turmeric
- Turmeric powder- one teaspoon
- Gram flour- four tablespoon
- Milk/ water
Firstly, turmeric powder and gram flour has to be mixed. Then milk or water has to be added to make a paste. Secondly, it has to be applied on the face and neck and left for fifteen to twenty minutes to dry. Thirdly, rinse off with plain water.
This remedy has to be used once or twice in a week to get that glowing skin you urge for.
Cucurbit, present in turmeric has a strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It keeps off the harmful free radicals which causes damage to the skin. Even the collagen production gets enhanced and the skin looks supple and glows with health. Gram flour is used as a cleanser.
2) Coconut oil solution for that perfect glow
- Coconut oil
Firmly, warm the oil a bit and apply the warm oil on your face and neck with your fingertips. Secondly, for a few minutes, massage it gently in circular motion. Leave it throughout the night.
This remedy has to be followed on a daily basis before going to bed.
It is the works wonders for skin which looks dry and dull. Coconut oil which is rich in fatty acids nourishes the skin and locks the moisture in it. It even acts as an antioxidant.
3) Aloe Vera remedy
- Aloe Vera gel – one tablespoon
- One pinch turmeric
- Honey- one teaspoon
- Milk- one teaspoon
Firstly, all the mentioned ingredients have to be mixed together. Put on the mixture evenly on the face and neck and leave it for twenty minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
The face pack has to be used at least twice a week to get best results.
The nourishing and healing properties of aloe vera rejuvenate the skin making it glow naturally.
4) Baking soda remedy
- Baking soda- one teaspoon
- Virgin olive oil- one teaspoon
- Honey- half teaspoon
Firstly, all the ingredients should be mixed and the mixture should be applied in circular motion on the damp face and neck. Secondly, leave the mask for ten minutes and finally wash off with cool water. Put on some moisturizer.
Use this pack once a week for best results.
Baking soda acts as an exfoliator for dead skin and helps in keeping the skin’s pH balance neutralized. It also has soothing and healing properties.
5) Lemon remedy for the unblemished glow
- Lemon juice- two teaspoons
- Sugar- two teaspoons
Firstly, all the mentioned ingredients are to be mixed and applied on the face. Secondly, Scrub it gently rotating it in circular motion. Finally, rinse it off after ten minutes.
Use this remedy twice a week to have that glow on your skin you have been craving for.
The granules of sugar help in removal of dead cells. Lemon removes tan and acts as a cleanser and bleach even.
6) Papaya remedy for that radiant looking skin-
- Ripe papaya- few pieces
- Fuller’s earth or sandalwood powder- one teaspoon
- Honey- one teaspoon
Firstly, cut few pieces from a ripe papaya and make a paste mixing fuller’s earth/ sandalwood powder and honey to it. Apply the mixture all over your face and neck and keep it on for 20 minutes. Finally, rinse it off with cold water.
It has to be done once a week to get good results.
Papain, present in ripe papaya, acts as a mild exfoliator. Its regular usage leaves behind a radiant and younger looking skin. It reduces acne by removing dirt and oil from the skin. Fuller’s earth absorbs the excessive oil whereas honey acts as a natural moisturizer for the skin keeping it soft and supple.
It does not cost much to get back that beautiful skin with top beauty tips to glow your skin. So, be a little kind to your skin to get back the softness and beauty of yours.