Top Interesting places visit in Goa – Highly recommended to visit Goa Beach
Beaches, sunrise and Goa, to begin that journey of miles…
If you are an adventure lover and have been craving for that limitless fun and entertainment, Goa can be the place pinned for your next visit.
Though famous for its beaches, tourists find a heck lot of activities in Goa to get them indulged into. The land is perfect mix of several items. Here is a list of the Top 10 Interesting places visit in Goa with a list of breath taking events to recharge your soul:
1) The thrilling Baga Beach- The spirit of Goa as it can be called, lies in the Baga beach and one’s visit to Goa cannot be complete without exploring this place. You can indulge in different water sports which will fill your mind and body with thrill and excitement to its brim. The beach can be a great place to lounge in and soak in the sun during the mornings. Partying the night away when the beach becomes alive in real terms. You can enjoy a range of water sports like jet skiing, parasailing, banana ride and boating water-sports.
- How to reach from Panaji- Baga beach is at a distance of 16 kms from Panaji One can reach Panaji by hiring a cab or a scooter.
2) The mammoth, Calangute Beach- One of the largest beaches of Goa, the Calangute beach is also popularly called “the Queen of Beaches”. A visit to this place gives you a lifetime experience with a wide range of water sports and activities you can indulge in. It even ranks among the Top 10 Interesting places visit in Goa and the top ten beaches in the world too. Its big and serene environment soothes your mind and body to its fullest. Just lie down in the sand carefree. Calangute has a lot of sight-seeing opportunities like Morjim Beach, St. Alex Church, the water pond of Arambol, Ashvem Beach, the Aguada light house and Aguada Ford, Nerul River, river Betul and Betul estuary. You can enjoy Kayaking, sailing, wind surfing, water snorkeling, water skiing, fishing and parasailing.
- How to reach from Panaji- The easiest option to reach here is to take a taxi or a cab.
3) The nirvana of Goan water-sports, the Grand Island- One can get to indulge in a lot of activities like scuba diving to snorkeling to fishing. You can find ship wrecks along with some reefs. One can go for snorkeling around the island in bumper boats and banana boats with a grand end to the day with a barbeque of fishes bought during your fishing trip.
- How to reach from Panaji- A ferry ride from the major jetties in Goa can take you there.
4) The splendid Dudhsagar Waterfalls- Located on the Mondovi River, it is the tallest four-tiered waterfall structure in India. The cascading clear water from a height of 1017 feet is worth watching especially during the monsoons.
- How to reach from Panaji – A train boarded from Kulem railway station will take you to your destination.
5) The relaxing Tito’s street– Among the Top 10 Interesting places visit in Goa, one of the best clubs to visit is Tito’s street. A large crowd gathers here after sundown because of its location and high level service. The place is divided into two levels: the lower level has a dance floor in which there is a separate dance space for couples. The people sitting in the upper level sit and watch the dances below whilst enjoying the delicious Goan food and drinks. The cocktails served here are of exclusive quality and are the talk of the town.
6) The beautiful Palolem Beach– The Palolam beach located in South Goa is a popular tourist attraction. The calm sea makes it easier to walk almost 100kms into it. You can relax your mind and body with the ayurvedic massage at the Palolem beach. Some activities which you can enjoy here are scuba diving, canyoning, self-paddle kayaking, dolphin watching etc.
- How to reach from Panaji– You can reach here by either boarding a bus or a taxi.
7) The sacred Bom Jesus Basilica– The incorrupt body of St. Francis Xavier is kept here in a glass mausoleum and thus it’s the central landmark for the Catholics. The building forms to be the best examples of Baroque architecture in India. The feast and novena along with the Christmas celebration is held here during December.
- How to reach from Panaji– A car or a scooter can be hired.
8) The picturesque Anjuna Beach– Beautiful red laterite soil fills this beach. If you are a shopaholic with a good taste of things then this place is for you as you can find really amazing things at reasonable prices here.
- How to reach from Panaji – As it is just 29ms away from Panaji, one can reach there boarding a bus or a cab.
9) The entertaining Casino cruise– If you want to try a Vegas style entertainment, the Casino cruise is meant for you. The ship is fitted with posh furnishings and casinos open throughout the day. Watch the casino games and low music come to life between 9pm to 3pm. You can have an excellent dining option here with a wide selection of drinks during your 12 hours stay on board. And if your luck favours, you can even come out of the cruise a bit wealthier. Dance shows, ball rooms and lovely decks with the river water dappling against the ship add up to the charm.
- How to reach from Panaji– You can always hire a car from Panaji to reach here.
10) Club Cubana– “Night club in the sky” as it’s called, is among Top 10 Interesting places visit in Goa forming a great attraction for people who love to party. You can groove to the beats on the spacious dance floor and can have a feel of luxury at the swimming pool with a lounge around. The club remains open only from October to April.